Well my husband has been away for 18 days now…on a business trip to India, Switzerland and France. It's been WAY too long for both of us. He comes home tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. The only good thing about him being away that long is that I was able to concentrate totally on Bisous' new releases and am now just waiting for the papers to be printed and delivered in the next couple of weeks. It's a HUGE task getting everything done when new lines come out and I'm just delighted not to have the files in my hands anymore since I can often be tempted to go in and change things at the last minute. I am still waiting to hear which boat is bringing the chipboard from Taiwan but I have my fingers crossed that they will also get here in the next couple of weeks. So… don't bother calling me on Thursday afternoon or evening…I plan on getting to know my long lost husband again ; ).
I just had to post this since it totally made me laugh out loud. It's from a movie entertainment magazine.
1. That'll do pig. That'll do. – Babe
2. Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! – Planet of the Apes
3. Say hello to my little friend. – Scarface
4. Bring out the Gimp. – Pulp Fiction
6. Show me the money. – Jerry McGuire
7. I've been slimed. – Ghostbusters
8. Be afread. Be very afraid. – The Fly
9. You'll shoot your eye out. – A Christmas Story
10. It's alive, It's alive! – Frankenstein