I was lucky enough to be chosen for IFB weekly round up for my post on How To Wear A Midi Skirt When You’re Petite.
As a gal in her very, very late 40’s I was excited I made it into their photo montage!
Be sure to check out the other great links this week.
Links à la Mode: May 21
- Adorned in Armor: My Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
- A Splash of Teal: Summer Fashion 101—Sunglasses Tips, Trends, and Must-Haves
- Chic Steals: DIY Pearl and Chain Spike Choker
- Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos
- Glamorous Revelation: Gifts for the Rad Grad in Your Life
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You’ve Got Mail
- Head 2 Heels: Dubai Desert Safari
- Jolly Caucus Race: Why I’m Voting ‘Yes’ on Marriage Equality
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: How to Shop Balmain x H&M
- Modavracha’s Spot: Keep Your Feet Happy in Gladiator Sandals
- Ms. Fabulous: How Designers Are Using 3D Printing Now
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Top Summer Accessory: The Fabulous Turban
- Purushu: A Conversation with the Sartorialist
- Riva la Diva: Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress
- Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet
- Style Bizarre: How to Step Up Your All-Black Outfit
- Suzanne Carillo: How to Wear a Midi Skirt When You’re Petit
- The Chic Machine: The Problem With Dress Codes
- What 2 Wear Where: New York Botanical Garden Conservatory Ball
- With Wonder & Whimsy: Blogging, Ethics and Reselling
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.