Breaking Style Rules Over 50 Sequinned mini skirt? Check. Thigh high boots? Check. Sheer blouse? Check I'm over … [Read More...]
I just had to post this since it totally made me laugh out loud. It's from a movie entertainment magazine.
1. That'll do pig. That'll do. – Babe
2. Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! – Planet of the Apes
3. Say hello to my little friend. – Scarface
4. Bring out the Gimp. – Pulp Fiction
6. Show me the money. – Jerry McGuire
7. I've been slimed. – Ghostbusters
8. Be afread. Be very afraid. – The Fly
9. You'll shoot your eye out. – A Christmas Story
10. It's alive, It's alive! – Frankenstein
Okay, I have to say…I just got my proofs back from Taiwan for the new chipboard shapes and without a doubt these are the best I have ever made. I just want to start creating!!! : P So…now that I have the proofs that means another 4-10 weeks before I have the acutal products in my hands to begin selling. I will be putting out a brief newsletter letting everyone know when they can start buying.
For the papers we have had a bit of a glitch and I am having to correct some files to get exactly what I wanted. That means redoing the files, then getting a new proof for the catalog made. I had hoped to have the catalog this week, but now it will probably be another week.
Once the catalog is good to go the papers come next. I imagine we will have the papers available a bit before the chipboard, but you never know…so I will let you all know more when I do.
In the meantime…we have a BIG end of summer sale on right now on the ecom www.bisousscrapbooks.com . I need to make room for the new inventory. Some of the sale items are limited time only so check it out!