I kind of like the idea of jean-on-jean boho. What about you?
After I hand painted these shoes
I put together this outfit with the newly revamped shoes.
It’s an all denim day!
Don’t tell me it’s a Canadian Tuxedo…I went into all that BS here.
This week super chic Cherie from Style Nudge has been kind enough to ask me to co-host her Shoe & Tell link party.
And because you all know just how much I LOVE shoes…here are a few summer sandals I’ve been salivating over lately…
So come on and join the party!
I can’t wait to see what fab shoes you’re wearing this week.
Join the Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all! Anyone can link up, not just bloggers.
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below
Linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday