1. You never truly appreciate your health until you no longer have it.
2. My parents were right about a whole lot of things.
3. There will always be people that don't have a clue how to drive. Pass them.
4. No matter how organized, my closet will always seem too small.
5. If you spend your whole life trying to change someone you will have wasted your life.
6. Life isn't always fair but complaining about it doesn't change a damn thing.
7. As long as you can laugh you're still okay.
8. My best memories aren't always about the best times in my life.
9. The height of the heel is equal to the number of martinis you will need to drink after 5 minutes of walking in said heel.
10. There is exactly one being you can rely on in life no matter what.
This was my birthday over a 2 day celebration : ) …thus the different outfits.
First day was a surprise facial and dinner at Langdon Hall.
Second day Robert surprised with me a trip to NYC!!!
After a busy day of shopping in Soho, eating at The Spotted Pig and then the broadway show, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, we decided to catch the subway to get back to The Hudson. Great place to take a photo right?
It was still a fun filled day spent partially at Don Mills visiting Anthropologie, eating Italian ice cream, picking up some Miu Miu boots and then off to Richmond Station restaurant where we had the Chef's Table right in front of the kitchen. Basically the same thing as what I'd have done in NY, but with no customs officials giving me grief.
Have you ever eaten at a Chef's Table? They are so interesting!
What is it that makes watching other people slave away while you are calming sipping the best Bloody Cesar you've ever tasted so undeniably luxurious?
I must have been Cleopatra in another life.
What are some of the 10 Things you've learned so far in life?
Linking up with I Feel Pretty