I was lucky enough to be chosen this week by IFB for Links à la Mode for my DIY painted shoes.
I’m off to check out the rest of the links now. I always seem to discover something interesting or a new blog to follow…
Links à la Mode: April 23
- Anami Blog: How to Do Natural Makeup
- Christie Moeller: How to Keep White Shoes Pristine
- Curvy Elle: 6 Tips for Buying Vintage Clothing
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: The AirBnB of Dresses: StyleLend
- Les Assorties’: Paris Je T’aime: Shagreen et Tortoise
- Invictus: Swarm of Bees
- Fashionopolis: Liva: The New Age Fluid Fabric
- Funky Jungle: 5 Reasons for Shopping in a Brick and Mortar Store
- Modavracha’s Spot: How to Wear the Fringe Trend
- My Bougeotte: 5 Clothing Lines for the Wanderluster
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: The Color Rioters
- Omnia Vitae: Three Ways to Style a White Shirt
- Purushu: 6 Years of Blogging and Beyond
- Riva La Diva: DIY M Missoni Fruity Earrings
- Save, Spend, Splurge: 10 Uncommon Closet Essentials
- Style Bizarre: Your Cruelty-Free Wardrobe Book
- Suzanne Carillo: Easy Floral DIY Painted Shoes
- The Outfit Repeater: 20 Ways to Style Short Hair
- TLV Birdie: It’s All About Makeup—Green Beauty Bloggers Community
- Try It on Me: Kentucky Derby Style, Four Ways
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.