Here I am in outfit #2 of how to wear monochrome over 40…or under 40…whichever. I’ve combined knit, lace and patent leather in this outfit. I should have put on blue tights. Ah well.
I also have a great blogger photography tip to share with you. Actually you don’t even need to be a blogger to use this photography tip. It is guaranteed to make you look more relaxed, happier and younger in all of your photos.
Are you ready for the phenomenal tip for taking great photos?
And no…it’s not wearing sunglasses…although that does help! And avoids the issue of having to delete every second photo where your eyes are shut.
I’ll let you in on my secret photo weapon…
Stretch it out between photos. It’ll loosen you up and make you look more relaxed.
Look how much more relaxed I look here.
My Top Photo Tips For Bloggers
- Stretch out your face a bit. Make funny faces. It’ll relax your facial muscles.
- Put your weight on the leg furthest from the camera. You’ll look thinner.
- Stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth…it lifts your jawline.
- Cameras love angles. They are interesting to the eyes and flatter the body. Angle your body away from the camera and then turn your head and upper torso back towards it slightly.
- Tilt your head slightly to one side, chin down a bit and then look up towards the camera.
- To elongate your legs lower the camera lens to your waist level or just below it and then tilt the lens of the camera up a bit.
- To appear thinner in photos, take photos from above your head looking up. (Warning…this can make you look like you have tiny squat baby legs.)
- Upper arms laying flat against the body will look larger. Try to hold them a little bit out to your sides. It will also give you muscle tone. Putting one hand on your hip achieves this.
- When I take shots outside I like to walk and try to take the shot when my legs cross if possible. Crossed legs create a lean silhouette.
Do you have any secret photo tips?
PS in case you missed it you might like this last post I did on monochromatic style.
You must be logged in to post a comment.