1.Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same – Emily Bronte
2. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you – A A Milne
3. But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun – Shakespeare
4. He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong – W.H. Auden
5. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams – Dr. Seuss
6. When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part – Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
7. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be – Robert Browning
8. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow – Rosemonde Gerard
9. But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever – Robert Burns
10. I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator – Napoleon Bonaparte’s 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine.
Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!