10 Gingham Dress Style Ideas
Are you sick of this gingham dress yet? Ha!
Just a quick recap of the outfits I’ve already shared…
I had to take a break from this series last week because I was suffering from gingham fatigue.
I’m back this week with seven more outfit ideas.
Once I got on a roll with this the ideas just kept coming.
Don’t worry…I’m only sharing four more outfits today and I’ll share the remainder soon.
Gingham Dress Outfit #7
I’m kind of obsessed with pushing the outside of the envelope so I tried bold florals next to the bold black and white gingham. It’s okay…but it’s not my favourite.
Gingham Dress Outfit #8
This look is a winner. This styling would be better in motion to show off these funky thrifted tights.
Gingham Dress Outfit #9
Plaid and gingham is fun too. This look has a bit of a Mary Poppins vibe which seems to be my go-to lately.
Gingham Bonus Outfit #10
This one is a simple outfit but it’s one of my favourites. It is interesting without being overwhelming.
I like the idea of combining gingham with polkadots. Especially colourful polka dots. Does that surprise you? ; P
What do you think of these 10 gingham dress style ideas? Which one do you prefer?
I still have three more outfits to share with you. I had four but kicked one to the curb. My gingham mojo was suffering a bit at that point I think.
I have to add that I was happy to be included in IFB for their Links à la Mode last week.
Links à la Mode, April 12th, 2018
- LunaVida Blog: Casual & Converse | Cardigan + Tank + Skinny Jeans + Sneakers
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Fun Day in Tampa Heights
- Kintan Fashion: Hello Spring & Goodbye Winter
- Online Personal Stylist: 20 Sustainable Fashion Facts that Will Make You Shop Smarter!
- Online Personal Stylist: Simple Knitting Series: Learn How to Knit Without Needles in Just 5 Minutes!
- Posh & Spicy: Spring Wardrobe Guide – My Favorite Spring Items
- Style Diary by Osy: Floral Stamp: Here for Spring
- Suzanne Carillo: One Dress Three New Looks – Gingham For Spring
- The Borrowed Babes: MBabes on Babecast – An Inside Look at Podcast Recording with Meghan of WAPE 95.1
Linking up with the lovely Patti for Visible Monday