So I was nominated for a little bloggy award by the lovely Cara from Cara’s Closet. Thanks Cara!
1. Post a picture of the award, or create your own
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Give 10 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers
So here is my list of random things you never wanted to know about me:
1. I knew from the time I was eleven years old that I didn't want to have children.
2. I learned to cook and love cooking on a coal fed aga range while working in northern Scotland as a scullery maid in a private hunting lodge without electricity, accessible only via boat.
3. My eyelashes and eyebrows are super blond and basically invisible without makeup. I have my eyebrows dyed with my hair. Last year I wore eyelash extensions for 13 months and loved them. I've stopped to give my lashes a break but I really miss them.
4. I have a nose like a bloodhound. This isn't great as you'd think. Many smells irritate me or make me sick and I can no longer wear perfume.
5. I hate beer.
6. I've trained to be a chef.
7. I imagined my husband before I met him in France. (French, dark hair, green eyes, great smile, looks like he hasn't shaved even though he has, super smart, volatile. Kind of wishing I'd left volatile off that list…)
8. Before I got married I was rarely satisfied with dating only one guy at a time. At one time I was dating 3 different guys by the name of Michael. That was confusing! I called one Mike, one Mikey and the last one Michael.
10. I've taught two spoiled rotten (literally) teenagers English in Brescia, Italy while living in their home. Their father owned large factories and most of the town and looked like Mussolini, but his wife was actually worse. A real dictator. I hated that job.
Did any of these facts surprise you? : )
Now here are my nominees of bloggers I really enjoy that I want to know more about…
Sue – A Colourful Canvas
Ally – Shy Biker
Liz – With Wonder and Whimsy
Alice – Happiness at Mid Life