My tutorial on how to create a DIY floral clutch was chosen this week to be featured in Links à la Mode.
Here are some other great blogs and links to check out this week, including a couple of other great DIYs.
Links à la Mode: May 14
- Amethyst Honey: 5 Things I Like—Ugly Shoe Edition
- Bomb Petite: Petite Wedding Dresses—Say ‘I Do’ in Style
- Bookish & Belle: DIY Industrial Shoe and Coat Rack
- Chic Steals: How to Take Headshots That Reflect Your Blog’s Brand
- Closet Confidential: Don’t Let Your Style Age You
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Top 10 High Heeled Sandals S/S ’15
- Everyday Starlet: Selena Gomez at the Met Gala Makeup Tutorial
- Fashilluminous: How to Spice Up Your Look
- Fashionopolis: Vibrant Colors for Summer
- Fashion, Trends & More: 3 Ways to Style a Floral Dress
- Funky Jungle: 9 Ways to Make Your Boring Fashion Awesome
- Kindly, Sheree: DIY Painted Paper Roses
- Purushu Arie: 4 Basic Ways to Tie a Necktie for Beginners
- Red Alice Rao: Favorites From Fashion Forward Dubai
- Riva la Diva: DIY Summer Caftan Tutorial
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Tips to Make Your Misfit Style Stand Out
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Floral Clutch
- The Outfit Repeater: Where to Find Free Clothes Haul Video
- TLV Birdie: Inspired by Projection LA
- Wishing for Chanel: Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition
SPONSOR: East Dane: Red Heels, Sensi Studio, Katie Diamond, Gray Malin, Vermilion Dresses, Deux Lux, Brooklyn Tailors, Veda, 70s looks & Chaser Clothing
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.