I was delighted to be chosen this week by the Independent Fashion Bloggers for their weekly roundup of interesting links for the DIY post I did on how to alter shoes with fabric.
Here are the other great blog posts they chose to feature this week.
Click around…there are lots of great articles and interesting views to be discovered.
The internet scam that targets bloggers was of particular interest to me as I’d never heard of it before.
Links à la Mode: May 7
- A Handful of Stories: Six Ways to Wear Culottes Like You Mean It
- Al-Balsam Life: 9 Top Style Moments From the Met Ball
- Attire Club: The 6 Best Menswear Looks at the 2015 Met Gala
- Fashion, Trends & More: The Scam That All Bloggers Need to Know About
- Fashionopolis: Favorites From Lakmé Fashion Week Summer 2015
- Fear in Wonderland: Is it Wrong to be Inspired by the Oppressive Victorian Era?
- Ind(i)ecisive: Divisive, Unpleasant and Empty—the Plus-Size Taboo
- Les Assorties’: Tête-à-tête With Elena Karavasili
- Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Modavracha’s Spot: 5 Fun Ways to Do Denim for Spring
- Ms. Fabulous: Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Ng From the Outside: To Wear or Not to Wear Fur
- Style Bizarre: What if Productivity Wasn’t the Ultimate Goal?
- Style Maniac: Jane Weitzman on Art, Customer Service, and Shoes
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Fabric-Covered Shoes
- The Sweet Seed: Wedding Guest Dresses for Any Occassion
- TLV Birdie: Natural Makeup 101—Antonym Cosmetics
- We Are Ready Made: Launching Diversity
- Weekend Chic: A Dinner Party, a DIY Dress, an Updo and a Chocolate Cake
- Yukova Design: How to Wear Polka Dot
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.