I was lucky enough to be chosen by the Independent Fashion Bloggers for their Links a la Mode last week for my post Trust Your Camera Not Your Mirror
Be sure to check out the other fab links they have chosen.
Links à la Mode, June 11
- Attire Club: Fashion, History & Money: 32 Fashion Facts
- Bookish & Bells: How Your Personal Style Is Like a Long-Term Relationship
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board—Sun Kissed Eyes
- Distinguished Diva: An Abandoned Housing Project in Athens
- Everyday Starlet: How to Style a Wavy Lob
- Fashion Blender: Layering for Warmth in Winter
- Fashion, Trends & More: Check Out My $2 Outfit
- In the Grey: Tales of a Fashion Freelancer
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Best Bikini Style for Women Over 40
- Petite Career Girl: How to Choose a Tailor
- Ms. Fabulous: SF’s Clarion Alley—Art and Graffiti in Fashion
- Riva La Diva: DIY Elizabeth and James Sheer Skirt
- Saltwater Sparkle: The 10 Commandments of Shopping
- Sassy Plus Blog: A Plus-Size Closet Sale
- Splash of Teal: How to Keep It Together When Life Goes Wrong
- Suzanne Carillo: Trust the Camera, Not Your Mirror
- That Paki Blog: Writing for Yourself
- The Sugar Ribbon: Staying Current Without Breaking the Bank
- We Are Ready Made: Gucci’s New Deal in New York
- XO Style Stalker: How to Dress Like a ’90s Girl
SPONSOR: Shopbop, coupons, Plaid Dresses, suede flats, Kacey K, Jenny Kwon, Pascale Monvoisin, LeSportsac, Red Heels, Jelly Flats & Shoes
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Happiness at Mid Life says
Congrats Suzanne! Recognition well deserved.
Chapeau ! And well merited, too.
Hmm, let’s see…..is it that you buttoned the jacket all the way up? Or maybe the scarf elongates things?
Isn’t it funny how just one inch can change an entire look of the skirt? My shoulders are narrow so too much fabric below the waist for me is always an issue. This outfit is darling!
Congrats on getting in again 🙂
Jodie filogomo says
This was a funny post….congrats!!! jodie
Celeste (Bookish & Belle) says
You are hilarious. I had the same problem with those pants. Apparently they only look long and lean if you’re already long and lean. lol
Cute skirt! I’m glad you shortened it a bit. Why hide those great legs???
No Fear of Fashion says
Again!!! You are doing well. Congratulations.