10 Gingham Dress Style Ideas
Are you sick of this gingham dress yet? Ha!
Just a quick recap of the outfits I’ve already shared…
I had to take a break from this series last week because I was suffering from gingham fatigue.
I’m back this week with seven more outfit ideas.
Once I got on a roll with this the ideas just kept coming.
Don’t worry…I’m only sharing four more outfits today and I’ll share the remainder soon.
Gingham Dress Outfit #7
I’m kind of obsessed with pushing the outside of the envelope so I tried bold florals next to the bold black and white gingham. It’s okay…but it’s not my favourite.
Gingham Dress Outfit #8
This look is a winner. This styling would be better in motion to show off these funky thrifted tights.
Gingham Dress Outfit #9
Plaid and gingham is fun too. This look has a bit of a Mary Poppins vibe which seems to be my go-to lately.
Gingham Bonus Outfit #10
This one is a simple outfit but it’s one of my favourites. It is interesting without being overwhelming.
I like the idea of combining gingham with polkadots. Especially colourful polka dots. Does that surprise you? ; P
What do you think of these 10 gingham dress style ideas? Which one do you prefer?
I still have three more outfits to share with you. I had four but kicked one to the curb. My gingham mojo was suffering a bit at that point I think.
I have to add that I was happy to be included in IFB for their Links à la Mode last week.
Links à la Mode, April 12th, 2018
- LunaVida Blog: Casual & Converse | Cardigan + Tank + Skinny Jeans + Sneakers
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Fun Day in Tampa Heights
- Kintan Fashion: Hello Spring & Goodbye Winter
- Online Personal Stylist: 20 Sustainable Fashion Facts that Will Make You Shop Smarter!
- Online Personal Stylist: Simple Knitting Series: Learn How to Knit Without Needles in Just 5 Minutes!
- Posh & Spicy: Spring Wardrobe Guide – My Favorite Spring Items
- Style Diary by Osy: Floral Stamp: Here for Spring
- Suzanne Carillo: One Dress Three New Looks – Gingham For Spring
- The Borrowed Babes: MBabes on Babecast – An Inside Look at Podcast Recording with Meghan of WAPE 95.1
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop MOTHER, Yumi Kim Dresses, Sincerely Jules Clothing, Sablyn, Mari Giudicelli, Simon Miller, Spring Clothing, Knit Sneakers, Bracelet Bags, Men’s Veja
Linking up with the lovely Patti for Visible Monday
You must be logged in to post a comment.