Want to know all my secrets?
Lana was kind enough to ask me to be featured on the Blended Blog today where I answered these burning questions…
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?
What hobbies do you have other than blogging?
Other than blogging, what do you do for a living (profession)?
What has been the most rewarding outcome of blogging?
What is your favourite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why?
What is your favourite (or dream) vacation destination?
Pop over for a visit if you’re interested in my answers.
I finished a new card of a dancing chick with very long legs wearing a tutu this week. Now available in my Etsy store.
Also I was lucky enough to be chosen by the Independent Fashion Bloggers for their weekly round up of Links à la Mode.
Check out the rest of the fun links below.
Links à la Mode, April 21
- Aesthetic Distance: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: A Love Letter to My Blog
- Attire Club: 10 Photographers You Should Know
- Chanaley: SS16 Trend Report
- Distinguished Diva: Blush Pretty Pink Blush Pretty Pink for Spring & American Eagle Outfitters Athens Downtown Store Opening
- Elle Is for She: Coachella
- Espouser la Mode: What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Fashavable: DIY Long Dress or Vest
- Fashion, Trends & More: 13 Poshmark Tips and Tricks
- The House Blend: Entrenched
- Les Assorties’: Remake.World for a Sustainable Future
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Statement Necklaces for the True Fashionista
- Milk White Moon: Wynwood Walls
- Modavracha: 5 Ways to Refresh Your Blog This Spring
- Purushu Arie: Are Apple Watches a Threat to Luxury Timepieces?
- Style Sprinter: The Best Macrons in New York
- Suzanne Carillo: Gucci Geek Chic Over 40
- The Classy Junk: Take Me to the Candy Store #7
- We Are Ready Made: Lose Your Mind in Antwerp and Amsterdam