I was lucky enough to be chosen for IFB weekly round up for my post on How To Wear A Midi Skirt When You’re Petite.
As a gal in her very, very late 40’s I was excited I made it into their photo montage!
Be sure to check out the other great links this week.
Links à la Mode: May 21
- Adorned in Armor: My Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
- A Splash of Teal: Summer Fashion 101—Sunglasses Tips, Trends, and Must-Haves
- Chic Steals: DIY Pearl and Chain Spike Choker
- Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos
- Glamorous Revelation: Gifts for the Rad Grad in Your Life
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You’ve Got Mail
- Head 2 Heels: Dubai Desert Safari
- Jolly Caucus Race: Why I’m Voting ‘Yes’ on Marriage Equality
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: How to Shop Balmain x H&M
- Modavracha’s Spot: Keep Your Feet Happy in Gladiator Sandals
- Ms. Fabulous: How Designers Are Using 3D Printing Now
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Top Summer Accessory: The Fabulous Turban
- Purushu: A Conversation with the Sartorialist
- Riva la Diva: Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress
- Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet
- Style Bizarre: How to Step Up Your All-Black Outfit
- Suzanne Carillo: How to Wear a Midi Skirt When You’re Petit
- The Chic Machine: The Problem With Dress Codes
- What 2 Wear Where: New York Botanical Garden Conservatory Ball
- With Wonder & Whimsy: Blogging, Ethics and Reselling
SPONSOR: East Dane: Ferragamo Shoes, Superga, Furla, C/Meo Collective, Baggu, Citrine Swim, Black leather booties, Veda, Wrap & Cotton dresses
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Good for you! It was a very good post and it’s nice that they appreciate it.
Outstanding! It just goes to show that great style is ageless.
Congratulations, Suzanne! You are such a wonderful stylista – no wonder you’ve been selected!! xxx
Natalia Lialina says
Congratulations, Suzanne! You’re such a wonderful stylista – no wonder you’ve been selected! xxx
Bravo. How clever of them. You belong on the front page!
No Fear of Fashion says
Congratulations. And well deserved. You know how to style and that skirt is drop dead gorgeous on you. You are not going to make it shorter are you?
suzanne carillo says
No, for the moment I’ve decided to keep it as is. : )
Yay for making the list!